Terms & Conditions
Site and Services
- The Site is owned and maintained by Teckwah.
- The entire contents on this web site are believed to offer a full and fair representation of all facts and claims. Interested parties can make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all aspects. Although Teckwah Group uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, any materials, statements, or opinions viewed, downloaded ot otherwise obtained through the use of the Web Site is done solely at your own discretion and risk. Teckwah Group and it’s owners will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Web Site, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages.
- Teckwah reserves the right to change, modify, suspend or discontinue the whole or any portion of the Services, Site at any time. We may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts or the entire Services or Site without notice or liability.
- The Site and all Content are the copyrighted work of Teckwah or our content or software providers, and Teckwah reserves and retains all rights in the Site and Content.
- You may not decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of Site or any Content, except under the specific circumstances expressly permitted by law.
- You may not hack into, interfere with, disrupt, disable, over-burden or otherwise impair the proper working of the Site, Services or our servers, which shall include but is not limited to denial-of-service attacks, spoof attacks, session hacking, sniffing, tampering, spamming, reverse engineering or reprogramming.
Comments, Feedback, and Other Information
- You may provide or submit comments, feedback, suggestions and other content or information (collectively, “Comments”) so long as the content is not illegal, criminal, immoral, inappropriate, hateful, obscene, defamatory, offensive, violent, abusive, political, religious, infringing or disrespectful in nature, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, solicitation or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a Comment. Teckwah reserves the right (but not the obligation) to review, remove or edit such content.
- You hereby grant Teckwah a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and sub-licensable licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, display, communicate, transmit, broadcast, distribute and exploit any Comments that you provide or publish through or in relation to the Site for any purpose as Teckwah may require at its sole discretion. You further agree that Teckwah may use and publish your name in connection with such Comments.